- This event has passed.
Meatless Monday Cooking Classes – Allergen Friendly Cooking with Sherry Pratt
April 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We are excited to be hosting a series of Meatless Monday cooking classes with Sherry Pratt.
The Third class is Allergen Friendly Cooking !
Monday April 6th, 2020
6pm to 9pm
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. Sherry has extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. She can help you learn how to optimize digestion while having fun in your kitchen.
Join us for a delicious culinary nutrition experience!
You will discover how food can play a role in allergy relief, how your immune system and digestive tract are involved, as well as learn how to create delicious allergen-friendly recipes.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, wheat-free, soy-free, peanut-free, egg-free, corn-free and vegan
You will walk away from this class with:
- Knowledge of what food allergies are and what you can do about them. Do you have a food allergy or intolerance and not even realize it? Learn how to tell.
- An understanding of the best food to eat for allergies and what to avoid.
- 6 delicious and tasty allergen-friendly recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Lifestyle recommendations that will complement the dietary advice and recipes.
- Empowerment to reduce inflammation for yourself , your family and friends.
Seating is limited….Make sure you reserve your spot!!